The rising cost of funerals today could put an additional burden on you during an already traumatic period. The Comfort Plan relieves families of funeral costs and planning details
Features and Benefits:
- Provides funds to cover funeral costs
- Lets the insured person determine in advance how much money should be spent on the funeral
- Makes funds available quickly in time of need
- Covers as many as 6 family members
- Entry age plan extends from ages 18 to 75
- Allows the convenience of Free RBC Royal Bank Direct Debit service to pay monthly premiums
- Allows continuity e.g. where the primary or other member dies, cover continues for the surviving members of the plan on continuation of the premium payments
- Who is Covered? The plan covers you and your immediate family – That is your spouse, your children (ages 1-23) and you parents up until death
- Belgrove’s Special Benefits
- We have a special arrangement with the high reputable Belgrove’s Funeral Home. Belgrove’s can fully arrange the funeral based on the coverage plan chosen. If the cost of the funeral is less than the sum assured, you will receive a refund of the difference.
- Easy Application
- Applications are available at all branches. Simply complete the form and a medical questionnaire and you will feel an immediate sense of relief.
- The maximum ages to sign up for this plan is 18 years and the maximum age is 75 years.
- Rates are to be guaranteed for the duration of one policy year. Rates will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Customer must be in a plan for a period of six months before a claim can be payable. However, in the event of death during the six month period, all premiums paid will be refunded
For more information on our personal and business insurances, please call or visit RBC Insurance Services (Caribbean) Limited at:
Address: 6th Floor, 55 Independence Square, Port of Spain, West Indies
Phone: (868) 625-7288
Phone Extensions:4625; 4619