Senior Savers Account
Reap the benefits you deserve with a Senior Savers Account, designed especially for savers 50 years old and over.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum opening balance of $5,000
- No monthly fee
- Unlimited free in-branch debit transactions
- 50% discount on small safety deposit boxes
- Free set-up and amendments of standing orders
- No charge for manager’s cheques
- Free transfers between accounts held by the client
- Preferential, tiered interest rates, the more you save the more interest you earn
- Interest calculated on the daily balance and credited monthly
- Earn interest on balances $5,000 and over
- Free monthly statements for easy record keeping
- ATM: You can use your debit card at any RBC Royal Bank ATM to:
- Make cash and/or cheque deposits
- Withdraw cash, up to your daily limit
- Transfer money between your accounts
In addition to using your debit card at any RBC Royal Bank ATM, you can withdraw cash at any other bank's ATM displaying the MultiLink sign.
- Point-of-Sale Debit: You can use your debit card to make purchases at merchant locations islandwide, up to daily assigned limits
- Telephone Service Centre, SMS and Online Banking: With RBC's Telephone Service Centre, SMS & NetBank services, you can access account information, pay bills, and transfer funds between your accounts.