You are on: Features & Benefits tab
- *Free USA SkyBox address for online shopping - Get the first year membership fee waived plus US$ 10.00 off your first shipment. Use your Visa credit card to register online at www.skybox.net/visa/eng
- AVIS Discounts of up to 25% & Free Upgrades - Book online at www.avis.com/rbclac with discount number AWD# J072300 & coupon # UUWA039 for upgrades. Applicable locations are Europe, USA, Canada, Latin America & the Caribbean. Special conditions apply.....click here
- Local and international use - provides instant purchasing power at over 25 million merchants worldwide
- Cash access worldwide via banks and ATMs
- Global Service from Visa International Service Centre, which provides emergency card related assistance for our customers who have traveled (outside home country), anytime, anywhere, via toll-free number for:
- Damaged, Lost or Stolen Card Reporting
- Emergency Cash Replacement
- Emergency Cash Advance
- FREE Visa Travel Accident Insurance as applicable for coverage up to US$ 75,000 against accidental death, dismemberment or paralysis when traveling with a common carrier once the tickets are purchased (in full) with this card, for the cardholder, spouse and unmarried, dependent children under 18 and up to age 23 for Visa, for full time students
- Safety- eliminates the need to walk with large sums of cash
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Satisfactory credit history and debt servicing ratios (alternatively, the bank may consider secured facilities).
*RBC Royal Bank is not responsible for SkyBox’s service (including, without limitation, delivery times or quality of service), any fees or expenses payable in respect of SkyBox’s service or the proper functioning of SkyBox’s website. Any questions or complaints regarding SkyBox’s service should be directed solely to SkyBox Inc.
You are on: Requirements tab
- Completed and signed credit card application
- Most recent salary slip
- 1 form of Identification (Passport, Identification Card, Driver's Permit)
- Job letter
- Copy of work permit for non-residents, along with reference letter from home bank or main bankers abroad
- RBC Royal Bank account