Skip Header Navigation

Personal >

Fire and Home Contents Insurance

Fire and Home Content insures the homeowner or the householder for loss or damage to the residential structures and/or their contents from a number of causes. It also extends coverage for potential liabilities incurred as owner or tenant of the property.

There is also an all risks section that may cover specified items such as jewelry; computers; other electronic equipment; photographic equipment; sports equipment and works of art.

The insurance covers losses resulting from but not limited to:

  • Fire, explosion; lightning
  • Earthquake volcanic eruption
  • Flood
  • Windstorm; Hurricane and Tornado
  • Theft
  • Collapse

Contractors All Risk insurance covers loss or damage incurred during the period of construction. The cover usually begins from the commencement of construction work and is provided not only during the erection of the contract works but also for a defined period following completion.

The insurance usually covers losses form but not limited to:

  • Storm; tempest including hurricanes, cyclone and Typhoon
  • Flood and water damage
  • Earthquake and volcanic activity
  • Collapse
  • Subsidence and landslip

Personal computers; lap tops and ancillary equipment for home/family use can be covered by you under separate cover or as part of your homeowners insurance.

The Computer All Risk policy provides cover on an all risk basis subject to various exclusions as such, typical events like burglary; theft, robbery as well as fire and flood and accidental damage are covered.


Branch & ATM Locator