Future Fortune Savings
As a child or young adult, you have unique banking needs. Whether you're looking for value, flexibility or the ability to save for the future, RBC Royal Bank offers a specially designed account to help you realize your dreams easier and faster.
Features & Benefits:
- Minimum balance required to open account TTD$100.00
- Tiered interest rates, so the more you save the more you earn
- Free quarterly statements for easy record keeping
- Interest is calculated on monthly balances and paid quarterly (March, June, September and December)
- Minimum balance required to earn interest TTD$100.00
Other Services Provided:
- ATM: You can use your Debit Card at any RBC Royal Bank ATM to:
- Make cash and/or cheque deposits
- Withdraw cash, up to your daily limit (select ATMs also offer U.S. cash withdrawals)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make bill payments, credit card payments and receive cash advances
- In addition to using your Debit Card at any RBC Royal Bank ATM, you can also withdraw cash at any other bank's ATM bearing the LINX symbol.
- Point-of-Sale Debit: You can use your Debit Card to make purchases at retailers throughout Trinidad and Tobago that accept LINX.
- Worldwide Access: RBC Royal Bank Debit Cards are widely accepted in the U.S. and around the world at ATMs that display the Maestro or Cirrus symbols, providing you with quick and convenient access to your TT dollar accounts. You can also use your Debit Card to make point-of-sale (debit) purchases at any merchant that accepts Maestro.
- Telephone, SMS and Online Banking: With RBC's Tellerphone, SMS & NetBank services, you can access account information, pay bills, and transfer funds between your accounts.