When expanding, diversifying or divesting ownership of your business, you may require a high level of expertise and experience.
You may need advice on:
- Mergers and acquisition
- Complex and specialised trust services
- Share and bond registrar services
Our wide range of specialists within RBC Royal Bank – will work closely with your existing advisors, lawyers, accountants etc. on specialised solutions so you have full support no matter how complex your needs.
Through RBC Merchant Bank (Caribbean) Ltd we can advise and execute on the following:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) - First sale of stock to the public
- Offers for Sale - Offering shares of public companies or major shareholders for sale at a fixed price directly to the public in e.g. newspaper ads
- New share Issues – Raising of additional capital by increasing the number of outstanding shares.
- Mergers and acquisitions
Through our affiliates we can:
- Act as custodian or trustee for debenture/bondholders and sinking funds
- Hold investments on behalf of its clients - Nominee services
At RBC Merchant Bank (Caribbean) Ltd we can:
- Offer customized portfolio solutions Investment Management Accounts (IMAs)