The purpose of Young Leaders is to help young people develop leadership skills and appreciate the value of teamwork in the pursuit of common goals; to foster care for their community and the environment; to promote thrift toward strengthening the social, moral and economic well-being of communities and to implement sustainable programmes that will have meaningful and wide ranging impact.
The Benefits of being a Young Leader
- You gain new knowledge and experiences which are priceless.
- The programme builds capacity and promotes the development of leadership and project management skills.
- You establish new friendships at home and across the region and learn the value of teamwork.
- You learn more about your country.
- You learn the importance of saving, budgeting and about the practical side of finance, which will be important when you become a working member of society.
- Employers and academic institutions place great value on community work, and therefore, your special Certificate is an important addition to your marketability.
Things to note: