You are on: Coverage Types Tab
You may choose from varying levels of coverage to meet your needs:
This level of coverage is required by law and protects you against any legal liability incurred for bodily injury to third parties and damage to third party property arising out of the use of the vehicle.
Third Party Fire and Theft
Coverage provided protects you against legal liability for bodily injury to third parties and damage to third party property arising out of the use of the vehicle, and Loss of or damage to your vehicle by fire and/or theft
This is the widest form of coverage offered. You are covered against:
- Legal liability for bodily injury to third parties and damage to third party property arising out of the use of the vehicle,
- Loss or damage to your vehicle by fire and/or theft, and
- Loss or damage to your vehicle by accident; collision or overturning
RBC Insurance Services (Caribbean) Limited will ensure that you and your family are well protected and will assist you in selecting the right insurance package for you .
You are on: Additional Benefits Tab
- Free from guardian general - motor assit benefits for comprehensive insurance coverage
- Motor Assist is the 24- hour Roadside Assistance from Guardian General Insurance Limited and it comes Free as a corporate service for all qualified motor policy holders so you never have to be on the road alone.
- Private and Commercial vehicles up to 3 tons MGW are eligible. Every qualified insurance vehicle is allowed a maximum of 3 callouts per calendar year.
- Personal Phone Operator
- 24 Hour Toll Free Helpline
- Free access to Guardian General Insurance Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
- Emergency Message Relay Service
- The call centre operator can relay messages to family; friends or anyone else you need to contact in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- Emergency E999 Fire, Ambulance and Police
- If required we will contract any of the emergency services and have them on the spot as soon as possible.
- Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transport Service
- The courtesy car and driver will pick you up and take you to your desired location in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- Emergency Battery Jumpstart
- If your battery fails, we will come to your location and provide a jumpstart for your battery.
- Emergency Flat Tyre Assistance
- We will come to your location and change your flat tyre. However, you must have a spare tyre in good condition as well a compatible jack and spanner.
- Emergency Refuel Service
- We will have a supply delivered to you at your cost.
- If no gas is available then we will you and your vehicle taken to a safe destination of your choice.
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- Should you lock your car keys in your vehicle, we will send a locksmith to your location, or if preferred, we will tow your vehicle to the vehicle dealership. Kindly note that if special equipment is required to open your vehicle then any expense incurred in this regard will be for your account.
- Towing Service
- Free Towing Services
- Removal of the damaged or disabled vehicle from the emergency/breakdown/ accident/ scene to a place of safety.
- Guardian General Insurance Limited reserves the right to discontinue this service at any point in time without notice.
For more information on our personal and business insurances, please call or visit RBC Insurance Services (Caribbean) Limited at:
6th Floor, 55 Independence Square,
Port of Spain, West Indies
Phone: (868) 625-7288
Phone Extensions:4625; 4619