- Products & Services
- Customer Service
- RBC in the Caribbean
The FutureCash Tax Savings and Retirement Plan is a Superior Savings and Retirement Plan because it offers Tax Savings and a high rate of return.
It provides a tax Free lumpsum of up to 25% of contributions plus interest at maturity. The remaining 75% would be used to purchase an annuity of your choice, you get a monthly income for life, or for the period you specify. It is a safe and sound investment with expert investment management by RBC Trust (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited and backed by the expertise and stability of RBC Royal Bank.
If you already have a pension plan, the FutureCash Tax Savings and Retirement Plan enhances retirement income, and for persons without a pension plan, it is the wisest investment for the future. The FutureCash Tax Savings and Retirement Plan is superior to many similar plans.